The wine scenario in Umbria region (central Italy), is getting more and more dynamic proving how hard this region is working to find and communicate its own identity. This is nowadays demonstrated by the continuous progression of never overlapping events.
Thus after Anteprima Sagrantino, Only Wine festival and Ciliegiolo d’Italia, the Wine Show will be soon held in Todi on June 9 and 10 with the aim to combine wine excellences and the typical atmosphere of this area with its villages, its architecture and its history, places which can only enrich the tasting of a traditional and fascinating wine region such as Umbria.
The programme is absolutely rich:
- Over 120 wineries, coming from all over Italy and especially Puglia (thanks to the partnership with “Due Mari Wine Fest”), will be available with their wines for tasting
- a special focus will be realized to discover the local white Grechetto di Todi with a tasting guided by Maurizio Filippi best Italian sommelier AIS 2016
- the 50th anniversary of Amarone DOC (the famous and beautiful red of Veneto region, north-east of Italy) will be celebrated with a tasting guided by Gianluca Grimani, director of Vitae, the wine guide of AIS – Association of Italian Sommelier
- Sunset Wine: Tasting at the sunset
- Wine Show Cooking with the regional chef Catia Ciofo who will create a special dish right for Todi
- and yet: oil, beer, wine tour and more will guarantee a complete experience
- last but not least, the technology will enhance the tasting experience thanks to the app “Virtual Taste” which allow to discover e live the winery and the vines where the wines we are tasting come from
I really do not see any reason to miss it!
For more details and contacts: https://www.wine-show.com/programma/
Stay tuned: #bewine #WineShow2018