Contests are not only intended for wine but also for wine blogs, especially in USA with the Wine Blog Awards founded in 2007. I have already written about it (read it here) but, as promised I am back to share the winners’list!
As member of the jury I can truly tell that there were numerous blogs and many of them were absolutely interesting, even if the concept can seems rhetorical!
Please find the complete list here:
- Best Blog Post of the Year: Robin Williams: Art, alcoholism, and suicide on Chris Kassel’s Intoxicology Report
- Best Original Photography or Video on a Wine Blog: Jason and Angela Stubblefield, Cork Envy
- Best Industry Wine Blog: Berry Bros. & Rudd Wine Blog
- Best Single Subject Wine Blog: Wil Fernandez, Vintage 2014
- Best Writing On a Wine Blog: Meg Houston Maker, Maker’s Table
- Best New Wine Blog: Julien Miquel, Social Vignerons
- Best Overall Wine Blog: Becca Yeamans, The Academic Wino