It is not a mistake it is the name of the xmas event of the Consorzio of Montefalco wines in Umbria region, central Italy.
A great selection of local wines which have been wonderfully paired to fine typical products (salami, cheese, bruschetta with snails sauce and desserts).
Here is the careful selection, I suggest for those who like to look for something special in this region:
- the white Trebbiano Spoletino by Le Cimate winery
- Montefalco Rosso by Benincasa
- Montefalco Rosso Riserva by Perticaia
- Montefalco Sagrantino by Scacciadiavoli
- Montefalco Sagrantino by Colleallodole
- Montefalco Sagrantino passito by Fongoli
I know, it could look as any other wine and food pairing tasting… as long as you try them and taste the territory!